Shopping for Jordan and Cupcake Special

So in two weeks my best friends daughter turns three (the one I'm doing the dora cupcakes for).
I wanted to get her something special and unique but frankly I'm not good with kids never been very fond of them ,but this one i happen to adore and love so i went on a quest on etsy of course to find the perfect gift. Now the theme is Dora so i knew everybody us already going to get her Dora stuff so i wanted something different. Doing this inspired me to from time to time do a featured seller not just on Etsy but in general a small business i recommend and wanna share with you.
I finally found the perfect gift for her in a shop on etsy called :
The Handmaiden's Cottage
They specalize in custom aprons for adults and little girls.
I fell in love with this cupcake one so on monday im going to order it.
Im also getting the adult one for myself lol





You can find this at :HandmaidensCottage.etsy.com


Also this weekend I'm running a special on cupcakes
Buy one and get another of the same value half off
and you also save $4 on shipping .
If your interested email me at thefancyladycupcakes@yahoo.com
or convo me on etsy www.tabbycat13.etsy.com
so i can set up your custom listing















Comments

  1. I think I might have to swing by and pick one up for myself.
    It's way too cute.

    Robin
    http://threadbearthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts