Gift Baket Winner and New cookies

96 comments guys wow I had so many entries thank you so much for all the entries !



Now for the winner ..... Ballerina Barbie !! Congrats I'll be emailing you to get your address in a moment .


Time for some new cookies !!
I made some St Patricks day cookies i really like them they are simple but still pretty and i also did some dinosaur cookies for a custom order. Remember guys you don't just have to pick from what i have in my shop i love love custom orders so don't be afraid to ask.






Comments

  1. Those Dinosaur cookies are adorable :) Love the Shamrocks too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute...perfect for a child to take to school on St.Patrick's Day to share with his class! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your cookie designs. do you do anything for baby showers? rosasn4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. im just eatin the cookies you sent me now. they are grate. you are grate. thank you so much.... oh my god your so sweet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts