Christmas Wrapup

Okay i know its after Christmas but Ive been so busy and then got snowed in for 2 days in which i should have been blogging but i was napping lol which is very unlike me lol.
For Christmas Day I helped my mom cook dinner for l5 people i made this cupcake tower for the table . I was going to make canolis but i messed up the filling note to anyone who is going to make them do not over beat, that wasn't in the directions and i did lol.

My tree


I made tons of cookies for Christmas but these were my favorite of all you can see the rest on my flickr.

I made about 15 cookie baskets for gifts in an effort to save some money and get all my Christmas ideas into cookie form lol






I was pretty much running around getting everything ready for a few days but a belated Merry Christmas to all!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts