Valentines Day Pre Order

I'll be taking orders for Valentines Day this year!

If you would like to order Valentines cookies I would recommend you pre- order them right now. Here is how it will work if you order them now they will be put right into the order book and shipped out the week before Valentines so they arrive in perfect time.

All orders this year come in a gift box and you can add a free card with your personnel message if they are for a gift. Here are the designs i have this year so far . I love taking custom orders so feel free to email me with a custom order !





This ten cookie set above they are ready to ship and on sale for only $15 click picture to order!











You can order all the other cookies show here on my etsy click here

For custom orders email me thefancyladycupcakes@yahoo.com or message me on etsy.

Mention you follow my blog and get 10% off your entire order

Comments

  1. These look Gorgeous! I don't know which is my favorite -but the plaid hearts are very pretty!

    Happy Baking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts