Birthday Wishlist



Hey Kittens sorry i haven't been around much lately i just got hit with a wave of orders for this month and this month is also my birthday,my moms birthday and my best friends birthday so its a very busy month. I'm also leaving for Florida for 2 weeks Oct 6Th so i have to get everything done before i leave. I decided to do a post and share what my birthday wish list is this year lol



Also next week is my birthday Sept 20Th and the best present i could ask for already happened they opened the first US Laduree in NYC!!! I'm going there next week and to the museum of natural history and i will post and take lots of pictures for you. Onto the fun stuff..



Scarf JCrew


Curtain Urban Outfitters




Dress Shabby Apple






Burberry Scarf <3







All these fun things are for Anthropologie
























Comments

Popular Posts