What To Wear Pumpkin Picking



What To Wear Pumpkin Picking


What To Wear Pumpkin Picking by thefancylady featuring long sleeve sweaters


Enza Costa long sleeve sweater
€329 - jades24.com







Converse leather shoes
$75 - mytheresa.com




Gucci woven bag
£1,395 - flannelsfashion.com




Necklace
$220 - angelcourt.com







Neela
€20 - monki.com




Hey guys ! sorry i have been mia lately i was super busy before i left for florida ,but I'll be slowly coming back on here more and posting more recipes and posts and lots of fun stuff. If you have any requests on what you would like to see leave me a comment. I'm so happy fall is here! I didn't get to go pumpkin picking this year but i love doing that and fall clothes and going up to all the farms the fall is my favorite time of year. Hope your all doing well !

Comments

  1. Amanda it's me ruTH_13 from flickr :)
    i finaly did it and i hope i can updated as soon as i can! btw love your outfit choices :)
    take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all your lovely cookies and baked goods - post more photos of food! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts