Laduree Themed Birthday Tea

If you read my blog regularly you know how much I love so when my birthday came up last month i decided to have a Laduree themed birthday tea. Small but i went all out on a beautiful dessert table and lots of tea and coffee. I even headed over to Laduree the day before to pick up macarons for the table. The lovely man who worked there remembered me lol i must go there alot and when i told him about my party he gave me a stack of their pretty napkins for my table.
 
Lets start with the invites I custom ordered these invites from tickled peach studio and they came out perfect exactly what I wanted .She does such great work i recommend her if your looking for invites. I forgot to print extra so I'm posting the file she sent me .
Onto the dessert table I made matching cookies and cupcakes for the theme, i really wish i could have gotten better pictures I need a nicer camera.
 



 
 


Comments

  1. Everything looks really fantastic. The detail on your cupcakes is pretty neat!

    I found you on the blog hop, and I'm following now. Happy rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow everything looks so fancy!! What a wonderful job you did putting together this party :)

    Thanks for sharing with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts