Cupcake Decorating Classes with me this summer !

Laduree theme cupcakes

Very exciting news!
I have decided to start teaching cupcake decorating classes this summer.
I will be doing them at my house in South Hackensack NJ , so they will be 5 people per class.
Classes will start at the end of June on saturdays and sundays .

Here's what they will include
4 hour lessons
fondant rose technique 
icing techniques
recipes and more
You will also get a goody bag of stuff to bring home and practice with 
Price is $150 per person for the 4 hours 
The first 5 people to sign up will get $50 off 

Exact dates and times will be announced closer to june 

To reserve your spot or for more information please email me at 
thefancyladycupcakes@yahoo.com

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh this sounds fantastic!! Such a great idea! And what an amazing teacher! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts