Perfect Halloween book review , Fear



I got a chance to review L. Ron Hubbards Fear this past month. I was a little weary at first because of the whole Scientology thing ,but his writing in this book has nothing to do with any of that so i was pretty pleased lol . I did some research and found out it was written in the 40s which peaked my interest . You can definitely tell while reading it those were the times .
It started off a little slow for me but it immediately picked up and i was sucked in. I would best describe the genre as a psychological thriller . It has you thinking at every turn and trying to figure out what will happen in the end. If i had more time i would have finished this book in two days just so i could find out what was next. If you love a good horror story and thinker this is your best bet! For me personally it wasn't scary but it takes a lot to scare me so if your easily scared don't read this at night lol.

Here's a little about it without giving to much away. This story centers around a small town college professor who studies and writes about the theories to disprove the occult and demons of old religions . Then one day all of these strange things start to happen to him. Now hes starting to question everything he's ever believed in.   All leading up to the best surprise ending I've ever encountered . I really enjoyed this book and I hope you do to!

P.s if you want to share any fun Halloween reads feel free in the comments 

Comments

Popular Posts