Tiny Tea teatox day 1


I decided i had to make a big health change this ya i know everyone does this but I really have to do this! I had been reading a lot of great reviews from your tea .
I decided to go for it and try the 14 day tiny tea teatox. Some of the things people claim it does are as following less bloating ,slight weight loss ,less sugar and caffeine cravings ,clearer skin and more energy. I was really looked forward to getting rid of sugar cravings and more energy so i have the energy to work out at the end of the day.

First off let me say I should have know when i heard the taste described as earthy it was going to be bad lol . It smells and tastes absolutely awful ,but if its going to work I will suck it up and drink it 3 times a day . A lot of people like the tastes maybe its the people who enjoy earthy herbal tea I'm not that kinda tea gal . I love fruity and black teas .
Technically this is my second day it apparently doesn't start to kick in with the energy till after the 3rd day. The first day i could tell something was going on I was really hungry and feeling drained . Today I had a headache and a little dizziness. I've read these are normal for some people ,apparently detoxing is not fun the first few days.
So for now I will leave it at that and have a full update and review at the end of the 14 days .
Has anyone else tried any teatoxes , what did you think? 

Comments

  1. I can't wait to hear how everything works out at the end of the teatox! I have never heard of this before and would be interested in trying it. I just got a sugar free detox book for christmas and this may help me ease in to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone I know has gotten into this! So pumped to see how it works out! :)

    xo
    Jacqueline
    jacquelinvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts