Vox Box review

So awhile ago i signed up for influenster and I've already gotten to try two boxes! If you want to sign up leave your email and i will send you an invite . Okay back to the box!

So i took a survey and i got matched for the vow box , even though I'm not engaged or getting married its still items i can use so i was super excited to get all this stuff!


The only thing i didn't review was the olay because i have super sensative skin . I did however pass it onto my mom and will update when she tries it .

Tide to go stick: These have been around awhile but i can't remember the last time i had used one . Conveniently i managed to get something on my white shirt which usually happens when i wear white lol .
I used it on a small spot and within minutes the stain had gone , if its a touch stain you can also toss it in the wash after using the tide. Its something that will come in handy to have around .

Sally Hansen complete salon manicure: I got the shade barracuda which is a really pretty sky blue color which is great for summer . I really loved the shade the downfalls were it took 3 coats to get that color and chipped about 2 days later even with my good top coat .

Pure Silk shave cream (raspberry mist): I really like the smell on this its not to strong and doesn't leave a strong scent after which i hate . As shaving cream goes it held up and did a good job . It wasn't exceptional but i have never really used any that were so overall i liked it .

Lastly was my favorite item in the box!

EcoTools pure complexion facial sponge : I have a few ecotools brushes that i know are great so i was excited to try this because I had not seen it before .When i first got it out of the box it felt like a light weight rock but when i followed the instructions and wet it it turned into a soft sponge . I added my regular face wash and scrubbed and washed my face . I have to say it was very soft , i was even thinking it could be a little more rough to really clean your face but i really loved it . My face felt really clean after. The best part was its so much better then using your hands to wash your face.


Comments

Popular Posts