My birthday trip to California , lots of pics!

Hello! Okay so first I'd like to say sorry I've been a terrible blogger , its been months since i posted. I've been so busy with work and also I've got super into snail mail which I've  been doing for years now but i took on a lot more pals.
So onto the trip! In September I took the only real long vacation that I've had in years as a birthday gift to myself. It was really an amazing trip , the first trip in awhile i could completely not think about work for awhile and really relax. 

I went to southern California since i had gone to school out there and i think it stuck with me more then northern California . I ended up staying in Pasadena which i had actually never been to before. Aside from being far away from a lot of the places i wanted to go its really the perfect quiet kind of area for a trip. After months of yelping hotels i finally decided to stay at the Langham Huntington hotel. I'm so glad I did, I really can only think of one bad thing the whole time at this place and that was the $27 a day parking which there are no other options to lol. I can't even begin to describe how stunningly beautiful this hotel is . Also every single employee there was so kind and helpful which you think would be a given in any service industry but isn't always true lol. I even got an amazing room upgrade when i go back again I will definitely be staying there again . So first are the hotel pics so you can see a little of its beauty .


 This was my favorite spot the middle garden fountain area so pretty!


So on my actual birthday i took a trip down to my old area long beach to check out the aquarium and what used to be my favorite shoreline village.
You cant beat this view , it was the perfect sunny day.

So i had a bit of a dilemma of deciding to go to Disneyland or not , i decided it wasn't worth the $100 to go when i get to go to the much bigger Disney world when i visit my dad in Florida so instead chose just to go to downtown Disney. It ended up being my favorite night of the trip it was perfect i got the ambiance of Disney and the shopping and i discovered the amazing wonderground studios below!

Lastly I finally got to go to my favorite store in LA , Pinup Girl Clothing. I've been an online customer for years but have never got to visit their only real store it was so fun . I also picked up this yellow floral dress and saw one of their beautiful models that happened to be working there that day.



Comments

Popular Posts