Tresemme keratin smooth review

I recently got another vox box by influenster . This box was a hair based box so I was really excited to try something different. Included in the box was 3 Tresemme products from their keratin smooth line.



7 day keratin smooth shampoo
7 day keratin smooth conditioner
7 day keratin smooth heat activated treatment .

Now before i start I did not use this product for 7 consecutive  days straight days so this may or may not effect the results. Anyone who dyes their hair wild colors knows its a big no no to wash your hair everyday lol.

Its also a lower sulfate shampoo it claims to help protect color.

I'll start with the smell, I am extremely sensitive to highly perfumed beauty items and this was one of those products. If things like that don't bother you , you may enjoy the scent .

The first day I used all 3 products but I did not finish with a straight iron, I wanted to see all outcomes before giving this review. I also did not put as much treatment as recommended. My hair felt okay and had a little more volume but nothing special.

The next time I used it I used all the products and followed all the directions and used the flat iron. My hair did look extremely shiny and smooth .

For the next go I used all the treatment it recommended, when done blow drying my hair is felt extremely heavy and yucky like it was unwashed. My guess since my hair is thin this was to much treatment for my hair so go light on it if you have thinner hair . 

The next few uses I followed all the directions minus as much treatment as recommended. Was my hair shiny and pretty looking yes very , but it did not seem to effect the overall health of my hair. Also my hair ended up looking pretty flat because of all the product.

Overall i would recommend this product for ladies or gents with thicker hair and don't have to much damage to their hair. Unfortunately my hair is very damaged so on goes my quest to find good products to suit my hair type lol  

Note these products were sent to me for free as for the purpose of this review.
   

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts