YSL new favorite mascara review



First off let me just say this past year I became a huge fan of YSL makeup products. I was already a huge fan of their babydoll mascara and then I got accepted for the YSL voxbox and I was super excited to try their other mascara If you know me , you know I'm always wearing fake lashes its a habit i picked up years ago and it's so hard to quit. I feel naked without them on lol.  On occasion when running to the store quickly I will just wear mascara and no falsies so when I do i need a majorly amazing mascara to make me feel like I still have lashes.

 Here is a photo with my usual falsies i wear for reference .




This is now with just the YSL volume effect faux clis 
Now for just mascara this is amazing my lashes are usually non existent.
The babydoll mascara does a great job lengthening but the faux clis adds thickness and length which is even better. Ignore the weird things my eyes are doing its hard to get a good photo of the mascara with my lighting lol
I highly recommend this mascara and pretty much any eye product from YSL . I have yet to try the others but I'm looking forward to trying their face and lip products!

I was given this mascara for free to try but all opinions are my own.
  

Comments

  1. The mascara looks great on you! What is the YSL voxbox? I've never heard of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a vox box i got by signing up at influenster.com
      https://www.influenster.com/why-join

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts