Light in the box review





I recently got a chance to try out one of the many items from Light in the box.
It had the hardest time trying to pick just one thing but I went with the black and white striped cardigan since fall was coming up and it reminded me of beetlejuice lol.

They have so many items to choose from clothes for men and women ,home decor, shoes, jewelry you name it and everything is at a really reasonable price.
I do warn if you are buying clothes please check their size charts because their sizing is way off from american sizing .
This was what i picked you can click on the image to take your directly there.




The free shipping option I chose was a bit slow but when it arrived I was so excited . It fit really well and was just as cute as it was in the photos. The quality is really great as well ,which is fantastic. The only thing i was disappointed by was that it was under sweaters and its actually made of t shirt material .

Go check out more fun items and amazing selection of clothes over at light in the box!

Comments

Popular Posts