Valentine's day cards for the creepy couple

If your like me you can never seem to find the right Valentine's day card in the store . They are usually much to mushy or way to generic . Since I started my own stationery line I decided to conquer this issue head on. I came out with two cards just perfect for the not so average Valentine in your life.

Also I'm having a special today buy any 3 cards get one free , no code needed just mention in the note to seller what card you want free. Click on the picture to take you to the card you like .

Comments

  1. These are um, well I guess cute isn't the right word? I really like that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and I am a new follower on GFC <3
    I hope that you will follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts