Dove detox and purify dry shampoo review


I got another box from influenster the other week to try out .
This one is a new Dove dry shampoo called detox and purify .
If you read my blog you know I live by dry shampoo .
Having bright semi permanent colored hair is difficult to maintain while trying to keep your hair clean .

Let me just say I've already used half the can already lol.
Its easy to use, smells brilliant and most of all works really well throughout the day. Also it doesn't leave any white residue to show up on dark colored hair. All you do is shake the can , spray, massage into hair and then brush through . I think the detox factor in this new one really helps with getting clean hair without the shampoo  and damage .

Here's a photo of my hair after using it .
(ignore my roots coming in )

Disclaimer : I was sent this product for free to try out but all opinions stated above are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts