My scary eyes contacts review

Hey guys! I'm back again for a fun review .
I was recently contacted by My scary eyes to review a pair of their contacts. 
I'm going to be honest it was so hard to pick a pair , they have so many fun designs . I was torn between some of their really creepy designs and the cute doll eye types.
I ended up going with the Dolly eye blue contacts .

Two of my spooky favs 
scary hell raiser contacts 
scary voldemort contacts 

Let me just say I love how these look. I know they are not natural looking in any way but they are super fun and they completely cover my super dark brown eyes.  They did take awhile to get used to wearing since I haven't worn colored contacts in a long time. They are not prescription lenses so I did have to wear my glasses over them when I went out  . I think these would be great for fun makeup looks, costumes and cosplay as well. 

Overall I really enjoyed these and I really look forward to using them in some fun makeup looks in the future . The only thing I do want to mention is these are not to be worn as much as regular prescription lenses are time wise its never good for your eyes .
I'm going to be doing a giveaway soon on my instagram so head over and follow me there to check it out.  Head on over My scary eyes and leave me a comment letting me know which pair you would love to try. 

Comments

Popular Posts