Kat Von D super brow review


Hey guys! Back again for another review . I was so excited when I was picked for the Kat Von D influenster box to try out her new eyebrow pomade .
Lets start with the packaging , Its just on point with my style and I just love it. 
The shade range is huge, they have a huge selection of bold colors and regular colors for a normal brow look . 

I got the shade walnut which I actually think may be a little to dark for even my dark brows but If you go lightly on the product you can make it work. Lets talk formula , the formula itself is super creamy and highly pigmented . Because it is super creamy my advice is to be light handed when applying and build it to your liking. I've used this stuff about 8 times now and It has managed to stay on all day long without smudging each time . I actually love the wear of this stuff so much I'll be picking up the bright red color to match my hair. It also looks like from the pigmentation of this stuff i won't have to bleach my eyebrows to use it which is an extra bonus.

My usual go to brow love is dip brow by Anastasia Beverly hills and I have to say this stuff is on par with that brand , I can't really find a fault with it at all. They also sent me one of their eyebrow brushes , it is very stiff making it perfect to get the perfect contoured brow. I will say it has taken me a while to get used to it The picture below is my first time using the brush so they are a little messy lol. Also sorry for using the same photo from my contact review in this one but I have't had the time to do a new set lately. I was sent these products for free to try out for testing purposes but all my reviews are my honest opinions on these products .

If you want to get some free boxes of new products to try click here .

Comments

Popular Posts