Origins charcoal honey mask review



Hey guys! I'm back for another review .
Influenster sent me another box to try out and I was really excited about this one because it's from one of my favorite brands Origins . I had already tried their other charcoal mask and really enjoyed it and I saw a lot of hype going on about the new honey charcoal mask.
We just moved up to Pennsylvania about 3 weeks ago now and the environment change and all the work around the house was taking a big toll on my skin. Because of this I wasted no time in taking this out of the box and trying it out.
 The charcoal honey mask  is meant as a gentle detox mask for a deep and comfortable clean. It also doesn't include parabens and is made with cruelty free honey and beeswax.


Let's dig in then shall we?  There was no exact time to leave it on for the directions just said till it dries. It actually dried pretty quickly for most masks I've tried. The smell is very earthy and not the most pleasant smell but it also wasn't horrible or anything either.  I used my foreo to wash it off my face and my skin was feeling really soft and plump. Also I noticed an immediate difference at how my skin looked. It was no longer dull or blotchy . I continued with my usual moisturizer after . The next morning my skin was still looking and feeling great and It hadn't irritated my sensitive skin at all. I've used it 3 times in total so far and loved it each time. Its recommended to be used only once a week or I would have definitely used it more lol . I will be adding this to my skin care routine in the future and I would really recommend trying it if you can! 

I was sent this product free to try out but all opinions are my own.
I have really dry and sensitive skin and I know the struggle of trying to keep it clear so I would never recommend anything I didn't love to you guys. 

Comments

Popular Posts