Holiday gift guide for the beauty lover

Hey guys! Today I thought it would be fun to create a little gift guide for the beauty lovers in your life. I put together some sets to making gifting easy this year!

First up if this holiday gift set from a new favorite brand of mine Blueprint botanicals at just $50 for all these goodies I think this a great value and perfect gift for the indie brand lover. 

Next up from Farmacy Is a set I've talked about before on here, although two of these didn't work for me they are holy grail products for so many people . And this set at only $45 lets you try all their most popular products at once. 

Next is something that is actually on my list hint hint lol Is the Pat McGrath mini eyeshadow palette in bronze temptation . At $55 it's a little more pricey for a mini palette but its so gorgeous I just can't resist!  

The Becca mini macaron glow kit. Highlighters and macarons , Need I say more. This beauty is priced at $40 and for 4 I think thats a pretty good price. This set is on my own list as well lol . 



Second to last is something I saw in store and fell in love with. The Loccitane almond holiday collection . This is definitely the best gift to give as a self care treat . The almond collection smells amazing and also makes your skin feel like silk ! This set retails for $59.


Last but not least I may have saved the best for last 
The alien palette by Jeffree star, This is currently sold out on their site but will be restocked . It runs at $52 and you get so many colors for the price!


Comments

Popular Posts