Foreo review and tips




Hey guys I know it’s been awhile, if you like reading my blog I update my Instagram more often so you can find me there @woodlandgoth . Today I have a review of one of my favorite products I’ve found in the past year. I had seen Foreo around and when I saw last year’s summer box included the new Foreo fofo I jumped at the chance to try it at a great price. I tried it for about a week and I was absolutely sold on it! So much so that by week two I got one for my boyfriend too. Since then in total I now have three in my collection. I think my favorite is still the fofo its small but so effective at cleaning your face and also exfoliating your skin without being abrasive at all . You can also download the app with the fofo that will read your skin and adjust the time for your face alone which is really amazing.

I feel like since I’ve started using it , it opened a door for me into taking better care of my skin . I had just started the beginnings of my beauty page when I first got it and when I saw what it did for my skin I knew I had to try so many more things. It’s so great for winter, I get such bad winter dry skin and its gone in under a minute . I will literally talk everyone’s ear off about my Foreo. It’s so gentle on my sensitive skin during the summer as well. One of my favorite bits is that it’s made of silicon so it’s so easy to clean and really sanitary to use.

Foreo has a whole line of products including a masking device that is on my wish list called the Ufo . They also have a really cool tooth brush , foreo for men that is designed to work around the beard and the Espada which targets acne with blue light. Even though we already have two fofo’s in the house because they come in different colors I want the mint green one too lol

Here are some of my tips for using the Foreo.
It is safe to use every day if you want to but you can also just use it 3 times a week.
If you use your Foreo that day I would advise not to use any chemical or regular scrub exfoliators as its easy to over exfoliate.
Although the Foreo is great you still have to make sure to use a good cleanser with it.
It’s very important to rinse and dry your foreo after using it. I always do this and my very first one is still going strong a year later.
Make sure to store it in a dry area as well so it doesn’t sit on the water that escapes from your sink .

Have you tried Foreo yet? I’d love to hear your thoughts and stories !


Comments

Popular Posts