Makeup Feature

Something you may not know about me is i used to do makeup free lance for a little while, i was really into it and loved doing it till i started doing this and pretty much didn't have time anymore which still makes me sad lol. I found allot of great help and great and talented makeup artists on myspace groups. There was one in particular that had her own group and now has her own line.
Still Glamorus Cosmetics





Shes also the gorgeous poster girl above.
She is such a talented makeup artist and has started this whole line by herself.
The color above is called snob is my favorite on her line of Hd Paint Me Glam Pressed Pigments.
She has such great colors and products and at great prices that shadow is only $8.
If your in the market for some new makeup you should check it out i'll be hitting up the store next pay check lol .
The link for her site is : http://stillglamorus.com/

Comments

  1. Saw you on Etsy. Kind of sorry I stopped by coz your creations look so darn delicious & I'm on a diet. I think I just drooled on the keyboard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite the creative one, huh. I am glad you are doing this now - cause I love drooling over your cupcakes everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag you're it! I tagged you on my blog! http://theetsian.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts