Sonice The HedgeHog





Yesterday after i finished up some samples for wedding cupcakes ,i had some extra time on my hands and wanted to play/practice with fondant. I remembered the kid Andy i work with was asking me to make him a sonic cake (i love sonic) so why not make a cupcake first. I wanted to do more than just that so i made the shrooms and stars from super Mario ,scooby doo, and that square shaped poop looking character i keep sing everywhere named domo.
I'm a complete perfectionist I'm literally my toughest critic but the sonic ones i was really proud of. As i was making them i was getting a little worried but when he came together i loved him!
Scooby i wasn't so happy with but I'm going to try him another time ,the rest came out pretty good as well.
My next go at old school cartoons are Gumby and The Pink Panther . I saw some amazing Gumby ones i wanna make.
Well above are the pic and you can check out more on my photobucket and also pics from my life and adventures.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/thefancyladygourmet/

Comments

  1. WOW - you are so talented! I love to bake, but I can't make cupcakes like that, they are so cute and so is your blog. I will continue to follow - when you get a chance come by mine and maybe follow too :)

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you so much , im now following you as well . great blog i love the vintage feel if your ever up in ny or nj we should do some shopping lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very creative. Your talent is already evident in your blog design. Your posts are very interesting and pleasing to the eyes. I bet they do taste really yummy, too!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg you're so good doing cupcakes! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts