What I've been Baking Cupcake edition

So I've been slacking on posting so heres some cupcakes ive made lately!










The flowers and tea pots were just playing around with fondant


Hair dryers were for my awesome hair dresser



These are puffles i had noo idea what these were when my friend told me she had a request from her former empolyee i thought she misheard and meant puffins but i googled and found these guys lol




Last but not least a cupcake favor order for 200 cupcake favors in lime green and light pink

Comments

  1. wow! I'm a baker as well & I can honestly say you are very talented! I LOVE the little teapots...adorable! (They look delicious too) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tea pot with the pink and the white polka dots.

    Those green ones look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're so talented! I love the teapots, the white one with a floral pattern is my favourite!

    The lime cupcakes are so pretty too, I don't think I'd have the courage to eat such a pretty cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they all look so YUMMY...thanks for sharing,Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all absolutely gorgeous!

    the hair dryer cupcakes.. ahhh! too cute!

    you have serious skills x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts