When Life Gives You Lemons...

Excuse the lame post title but i couldn't really think of a good one lol.
The past few weeks have been really stressful and all over the place, I found out the place i rent for nothing to do my baking is selling the place so I have to close up shop. Now for all of those who don't know NJ has a no home food selling law and its way to expensive to find another place to rent for the amount of time ill need to use it. I pretty much had a breakdown Ive put everything into building up my little business and was doing so well and in a second it was gone.
After a few days of being out of it i decided to try and make this crappy situation into something good I've been wanting to go back to school to get a degree in culinary arts so i decided that in a few months I'm going to be going back to school. I'm still going to be taking some personal and local orders till then and I'm going to be using my free time to work on my fondant skills.
There has been alot of other things going on as well i won't go into it but I'm happy to be starting a new life outside of NJ. For now I'm going to be practicing and also blogging more so feel free to leave some comments with the kind of posts you would like to see more of.
I'm off to bed Goodnight !

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear that! But congrats on the decision to go back to school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm good! working lots at insane hours-My sleep is really screwed up!
    I'm excited ur going to culinary school! The pastry arts one?
    u moving?

    and--ur work space leaving is SOOO crappy! Come down here and work with me! I'm hopefully meeting with a chick near me who has a space she uses, and I want in. I have orders for macarons a lot-be my collaborator!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts