Happy Valentines Day!


I just wanna say Happy Valentines Day to all my followers , I hope everyone has a great Valentines Day!
I warn you now I'm going to get a little mushy and personal so turn back now if you don't wanna read lol
I wanna say Happy Valentines Day to my boyfriend Matt I love you so much! I have mentioned him in posts before here but i decided to dedicate this whole post to him and to let you into a big part of my life. Now anyone who knows me really well knows for my whole life i was never all mushy and cute and one of those girls who get all giggly when it comes to a guy ,but with him I am . I have to say I'm so happy so i don't care if my friends look at me like i have 3 heads asking who are you and what did you do with Amanda lol . He makes me smile and laugh and even giggle all the time Its nice to have that for once in my life to actually love someone as much as they love you . I could literally go on all day about him but I'll keep it brief. There is someone out there for everyone and you normally find them when you least expect it so to anyone without a Valentine Happy Valentines Day!


Here are the cookies i made him for Valentines Day





Comments

  1. So adorable. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww!! :) So sweet!!
    Happy Valentine's Day to you two love birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps I love the background now - I wish it was a fabric!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! so glad to follow you!! i know i will be back for sure!! Im following from swap-bot

    --tampagirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is the cutest thing I ever seen! Congratutations! I just loved it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts