Roses are Red






This week has been roses week lol
Monday for Valentines i got a dozen long stem red roses from my boyfriend I'm still excited about them lol. I used my tip i saw on martha about cutting the stems and changing the water to make them last longer and I will be drying them as well I'm such a girl sometimes lol.
I also had an order to make rose cookie favors , I could not find an open rose cookie cutter so i used my square cookie cutter and a rose stencil and then hand decorated all the details . I love the way they came out sorry for the bad lighting in the picture.




Comments

  1. New follower from swap-bot. I love your colorful blog! Feel free to visit and follow me anytime at Back Porchervations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg those cookies are amazing!!! following you from swapbot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love all your cookies, Amanda! I'm glad you bf is the romantic kind:)

    xx
    Rossi - provadia from SB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for "following me" [blackbird 4 sb].Your blog is very impressive I love the roses background MARY PATRICIA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog background! and those beautiful roses.....Following from Swap-Bot..(Airamty)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts