Anthropologie wedding shoes

Sorry i haven't blogged this week its been really crazy around here , i have been staying with my mom she had surgery so i have been taking care of her and my 97 year old grandma cooking cleaning and waiting on them lol and then working on cookies for the craft fair I'm selling my cookies at next week ill post on that soon.




Onto the shoes! Anthropologie one of my favorite stores came out with a new company/line called BHLDN . They sell beautiful wedding dresses ,decor,shoes,and accessories. But today we are talking about shoes. These are my picks of my favs they are a bit pricey but its your wedding day its time to splurge . Enjoy!







































Comments

  1. I love the first and second ones! Because weddings require a lot of standing, I have a very good feeling I'll be wearing flats when my day finally comes. But these are some awesome choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those feather heels are amazing!

    BTW, I got your package. Actually, I just finished taking pictures of it all! I'm going to do a little plug on my blog :] Everything looks too pretty to eat, but I couldn't resist! Very yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts