Come Visit me This weekend at the craft fair!

This weekend im going to be selling my cookies at my first craft fair, its a small one but im really excited i have made so many cookies to bring in everyones price range . If your in the south jersey area come stop by! I'll have free samples at my booth make sure to let me know you came from my blog


Its at a church here is the address



5800 Long Beach Blvd. Brant beach NJ


I will post pics of my table and setup when i get back on monday


Have a great weekend

Comments

  1. Sure wish that was a little closer to Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure wish that was a little closer to Georgia! Have fun!!


    www.victoriasgirlygirlcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts