Vintage Inspired colored glass cake stands



If you read my blog you will know my love for cake stands is immense . I also love vintage and vintage inspired items mix the two and you have these!







Awhile back i joined one of those designer sale sites called Ideeli, I'd seen some really fun items on there but have been kinda broke lately so I've had to pass but when i saw that purple glass cake stand for only $22 i had to buy it . I love purple and don't have any cake stands like this or any purple either and the blue one is only $20. These also have this cute serving tray for mini desserts for $22 . Do you also share a love for cake stands have any favorite places you get them from leave a comment if you wanna share and check out these deals before they sell out .


P.s ideeli is not asking me to write this i wrote this on my own wanting to share cake stand deals lol.

Comments

  1. These cake stands are beautiful. The purple is my favorite :] I am glad you bought it, it is beautiful. I don't have any cake stands, but once I have a house of my own I would love to own one or two. I just don't have the space right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the purple cake stand, who makes it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the brand is american vintage they are on sale for one more day at one kings lane right now
    https://www.onekingslane.com/invite/amandasinisi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts