Visitors From Hawaii

Almost a year ago one of my good friends moved to Hawaii and she was also preggers. This week was the first time they came home since they left and had the baby so i got to see her . I got to see new baby Ariyah and have a girls day. 4 of us girls went up to her moms house in PA and had a little girls night. We had so much fun its been awhile since we had all been together and i got to get out of this suburban/city hell I live in it was so nice to see trees and farms !
 
 
This is little baby Ariyah! I hope I'm spelling her name right lol
 
My two best friends
 
I had to snap a picture of Megan's outfit before we left it was to much not to take a photo of lol
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts