Beauty find Melt cosmetics review

I have been trying a lot of new brands lately so I thought i would start sharing and doing reviews for them. I recently found a brand new company called Melt cosmetics created by Lora and Dana two beautiful and talented makeup artists .
I ordered one of their lipsticks in the shade of stupid love its a bright fuchsia color.
Love the packaging !


Here's my review 

I love the color its true to the pictures they have on their website its super bright and pretty.
They smell nice which actually has been a problem with a few brands that i have purchased before.
They are matte colors so don't be surprised if they don't glide right on like a regular lipstick.
I would say make sure your lips are moisturized before applying .
Overall I enjoy the lipstick I'll probably be ordering their red which is called belladonna ,because i can never have enough red lipsticks lol
I look forward to seeing more products from them .

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts