Dose of Colors Lashes review

Lately i have found so many new beauty companies I had not heard of before , thank you power of the internet . I love false lashes i use them all the time so when I saw Dose of Colors lashes I knew i had to try them . They are a little more pricey than the usual ones I use but at $14 i figured I'd give it a shot .
 I got the show stoppers because they were single bands I find the double banded ones harder to shape around my eye because the band is thicker. 
They have excellent packaging which always perks my fancy lol.

I was going for a fun look with these lashes but because of my phone camera the turquoise came out a lot more blue so i look like an 80s barbie which is not what I was going for lol.


I love these lashes I will definitely be getting more when i have the extra money , they are very wispy yet full . If you have smaller eyes you might have to trim them because they are long across but luckily my eyes are big so I didn't have to cut them.
They were easy to use and had no problems with ordering so A+ in my book.
They are coming out with lipsticks and lip gloss in the next two months which i can't wait to try.

Have a product you would like to review or share send me an email.

Disclaimer :i was not paid to do this review or asked to by the company i did this on my own and paid for the lashes myself 

Comments

  1. Those lashes look amazing!

    ~Lou~
    Ps: i'm doing a fashion-related survey for my dissertation, 5 mins, much much help ♥ https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2SQNKSV

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts