Fantasy festival lineup Fauxchella


Summer is now upon us and it's time for all the festivals that come about. It's been quite awhile since I've been able to attend one , so when I was asked to come up with my dream festival lineup I jumped on board.

Tickpick where you can find concert and and sports tickets are sponsoring this fauxchella campaign . You can check out more blog lineups on their twitter.

Most of my favorite bands don't usually play together so for my fauxchella lineup I picked a bunch of my favorites.

First up Deftones : They have been one of my favorite bands since I was a teenager and have still not yet seen them live.

Minus the bear : was one of the bands my best friend put me onto and I know we would both love to see them live.

The killers: Need I say more they have a fun energy for live music .

Lana Del Ray: The queen of everything I think her sound is perfect for an outdoor summer vibe.

Nine Inch Nails : is another long time favorite I've been dying to see.

Radiohead : Would be the perfect night act to chill out after a long day in the sun.

The white stripes:  The fun energy and I just love Jack White!


Comments

Popular Posts