Tresemme reverse your routine review


(sorry for the bad photo)

I'm always excited when I get a new influenster box to try out and since dealing with my hair is a never ending battle I was excited to try this one out.

I was sent a pretty big bottle of shampoo and conditioner from Tresemme  .
This line has the #reverseyourroutine , this means you use the conditioner first then shampoo.

My hair is bleached and colored so its usually pretty hard to brush out without the conditioner so I was a little worried my hair would be a mess when finishing with shampoo. I was actually pretty surprised it wasn't such a mess when I was done . Also after it was brushed and dried my hair actually felt really soft .

For me there was a big downside which happens with most shampoos , this did take a lot of color out of my hair. Take in mind my hair is dyed bright purple and until they make a permanent color like this I'll always have trouble with most shampoos . If your hair is dyed a normal color you shouldn't have any issues with that.  

So the method to this madness is that conditioner weighs your hair down leaving less volume in your hair so they switched it up. I did notice right away that my hair felt a lot lighter then usual but unfortunately it didn't add any volume like I had hoped .

I received these products for free for testing purposes all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts