Cover girl melting pot review

Hey guy's so recently I received another vox box from Influenster to try out for free . 
I got a box from covergirl for their new melting pot lipsticks. 
It looks like covergirl has finally got on the liquid lipstick train.
If you follow me on here and instagram you know I love liquid lipsticks and its pretty much all I wear. In all honesty I'm not the biggest fan of covergirl products but I also can't resist trying a new liquid lipstick .


This box came with two liquid lipsticks one was a nude pink color and the other was a more brownish mauve . The color I used in the photos below was the nude pink it was called ballerina. It was pretty much an exact match to my natural lip color which made the perfect nude for me. It also came with a glitter gloss called melting pout glitz in silver. I was kinda perplexed that I got the silver gloss instead of the gold which would have went better with the lipsticks they sent me. 


On the left is the ballerina alone and the right is with the glitter gloss coat.
So here are my thoughts , The lipstick itself was pretty good for the price. It went on easy with a nice applicator but It didn't last as long as my usual brands. Also exact nude is usually not my go to color I like a more bold lip but thats personal taste. Now onto the lip gloss. I really hated it. The glitter is just not my taste and too much and It was so sticky. Now the reason I buy matte liquid lipsticks is because I don't like the sticky feeling of gloss. So I find it rather odd they would pair these two together but to each their own. 
Did anyone else get this box or try this lipstick ?  What did you think?

If you want to join influenster and get free stuff to. Click here 

Comments

Popular Posts