Herbivore hydrate and glow review



Hey guys, Today I'm going to give you my thoughts on the Herbivore hydrate and glow kit I picked up during the Sephora sale. I had seen Herbivore all over instagram and heard lots of raves and also some mixed reviews. The pretty packaging and hype finally got me so I decided to grab the mini kit to try it out before splurging on the big bottles. I have only been using this a week but this is what I think so far. Also just for reference my skin is dry and also very sensitive . Lets dive in shall we.

I pretty much started using this stuff the night I got it since i just couldn't wait. I'm going to go product by product and let you know my thoughts. First up is my favorite of the bunch the Pink Cloud moisturizer . I really enjoyed this one , I used it after cleansing and also after the mask. It was really hydrating and non irritating to my skin. My favorite part was my skin still felt really soft in the morning. Far too many creams I've tried feel hydrating at first but leave me with dry skin by morning.



 Next up is the Rose Hibiscus hydrating mist.  I'm really not the biggest fan of rose scent but I did find this hydrating and also refreshing. During this week I replaced my regular toner with this mist and it seemed to be on par with that. The third item is the Brighten mask. I actually really enjoyed this mask. It was moisturizing and I did notice my complexion looked great the next morning. I was actually nervous trying this mask because masks are usually the things that can irritate my skin or break my out. I saved my least favorite for last the Phoenix oil. I really wanted to love this. I heard great things about their  oils and have also never tried a facial oil before. I just felt it didn't really do much for me. I enjoyed the scent but It didn't make my skin feel soft and I was also a bit itchy when having it on. I would like to try their orchid facial oil I think it may do better with my dry skin.

Overall I would give this kit an 8/10 . My complexion looked really fresh and clear while I was using it and I only really disliked one product. I'll be trying more herbivore in the future so if you want to hear another review let me know in the comments or find me on Instagram (@woodlandgoth)and let me know. 

Comments

Popular Posts