Love Beauty and Planet review!


Hey guys, I'm back again with another review for a new Influenster box I received .
I had tried Love Beauty and Planet's shampoo before because the pretty bottle had caught my eye but It didn't work for my hair. I was still pretty excited to try out the rest of the line though. I received their bar soap, body moisturizer and natural deodorant in the scent in Mimosa flower. I'll go product by product for my review. 

First up is the deodorant, I had been wanting to try a natural deodorant so I was excited to try this one out. I'll be honest at first I wasn't a fan I thought it was way too scented . After trying it for a few days though I figured out why. I had read before that natural deodorants detox your body for the first few weeks and that can be quite smelly to be frank. Luckily I didn't experience that problem but that also might have to do with the heavy scent to it. I've been using it for over a week now and I think I'll keep using it .

Next is the bar soap. I am usually not a fan of bar soaps they are really slippery and not fun to use in the shower. I did have the same problems with this one but It ended up winning me over by how soft it made my skin feel. Whenever I used to use bar soaps my skin would always feel really tight and dry but with this it was the total opposite.
Also lets talk about the scent itself. I tend to go for sweet smelling things and this reminded me of a beachy drink so I really loved it.

Lastly and probably my favorite of all three is the body moisturizer. This one had just the perfect amount of scent to it. It was the perfect pairing with the soap for after the shower. It went on nicely and wasn't greasy at all. It also absorbed pretty quickly into my skin and left me feeling really soft. So would I buy any of these products again , yes definitely. They worked really well for me , they are really reasonably priced and I can pick them up on a target run ! Have you tried any of these? I'd love to hear your favorite scent.

I received all these products for free to test but all my opinions are my own.
If you want to join Influenster and get some free boxes of your own click here.

Comments

Popular Posts