Fear



As i said in my last post i love the early mid nineties esp the music and movies which brings me to
Fear.
It's one of my favorite movies and i just turned on the TV and it was on a just started woohoo!
Okay so despite the physical abuse and cheating Mark Walberg in that movie so sexy.
I love the violent type as long as its not against me so i can look past his psycho- ness .

Plus look how cute resse witherspoon looks!
I mean he only tried to kill her dad and friends cause he loved her so much right ?lol

Comments

  1. Ooooh... I love this movie. And yes, Reese Witherspoon is beyond cute and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! I almost forgot about this movie....gasp! I used to LOVE it, and haven't seen it forever! I am going to have to add it to my netflix list pronto!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts