Sunday Morning Track One


Last Sunday was one of those days where you just wake up and know its not going to be okay. Just one of those mornings .
Awhile for no reason or special occasion my boyfriend gave me a CD case full of burned Cd's that i had wanted from his collection but also 3 mixed Cd's one classic rock and 2 early 90s alternative rock.
The moment i heard both Cd's fully i couldn't have been any more in love with him with each song i got to my face just lit up even more .
He had only knew for a fact i liked about 4 songs on there the rest were his choice for me. I guess you could say I'm a sucker for music but in my eyes it really made me fall even more in love with him.
So i turned the CD on at first just sitting and listening to it and as each song came on i found myself getting happier and happier ,it had completely turned my dreary sad Sunday around.
Here are the tracks on both Cd's minus a few songs(sorry or the long list)

Tracks:
1. The Wallflowers :One head light
2.The Spin Doctors :Two princes
3.Third Eye Blind:Semi Charmed
4.Garbage :Special
5.Eagle Eye Cherry:Save Tonight <3>
6.Blind Melon:No Rain
7.The Counting Crows:Mr Jones
8.The presidents of the united states:Video killed the radio star
9.Toadies:Possum Kingdom
10.Sponge:Plowed
11.Butthole surfers:Pepper
12:Mazzy Star:Fade into you
13.Semisonic:Closing Time
14.Blessed Union of soul:She likes me for me
15.Everclear :Santa Monica
16.Better Than Ezra: Desperately wanting
17.Spin Doctors:Little miss cant be wrong
18.Hootie and the blowfish:I go blind
19.The gin blossoms: Hey jealousy
20.R.E.M:end of the world
I love you boyfriend your fucking awesome !

So for those who don't know I'm a total sucker for the early-mid nineties i remember watching clueless thinking i cant wait to go to college men in plaid coffee houses and alt rock what else could you want. Instead when i got to college it was frat parties and the date rape drug had just come out .
Josh from clueless was the perfect man in my eyes back then.
Now its just Paul Rudd himself lol



Comments

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts