$10 for a dozen cupcakes sale one night only!!

Okay kids im taking this week off for my birthday and to work on new ideas and bake for my birthday party so in honor of this I'm having a huge one night only sale event!
$10 for a dozen standard sized cupcakes or 6 jumbo cupcakes.
I have a few flavors up but for my fellow bloggers i have a special ill make you a custom dozen cupcakes you pick any flavor you want $10 for a dozen!
I'm also doing apple cider cupcakes this week so if you wanna get in on them let me know!
If you want a custom dozen shoot me an email and ill send you a paypal request .
If you can please repost this i decided im going back to school next year and I'm going to be saving every penny i can to go back to school in london next year for pastry so wish me luck.
Free gift with every purchase.
www.tabbycat13.etsy.com
Email me at thefancyladycupcakes@yahoo.com
I ship all over the us!

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts