Labor Day weekend sale and my first swap

Now till tuesday 9/8/09 ill be having a sale in my shop on mostly cookies all the halloween ones and the new halloween pumpkin cupcakes!

The truffles and mini cupcakes will go on sale later tonight or tomorrow.
All orders placed for the month or in the month of October will get a free Halloween gift with your order and all my followers who place an order will get 2 free Halloween gifts if order is for October and a free gift even if its for this month just write your a follower in the note to seller.
www.tabbycat13.etsy.com

Also i did my first swap through flickr it was so much fun and Kristina the girl i swapped with was such a sweetheart an got me such great stuff i sent her package out yesterday and i included these apple cookies that i liked to much i put up on etsy they are on sale as well .


Comments

  1. Looks amazing,You have me following now!!!
    http://boutiquestitches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so perfect! I am throwing a girls weekend in October for my pregnant best friend (she already has too many showers being thrown by family) so we thought this was a good alternative! I want to order the duck cookies, but am waiting to find out the gender of the baby (next friday) for the color scheme. How far in advance do you recommend ordering?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the treats look just delicious! :)

    Your blog is so pretty! :)

    ~ Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts