french owl laduree hookah smoking garden tea birthday part

Yes talk about incorperating all those into one party but i shall do it and take lots and lots of pictures. Please if you pray ,pray for no rain for sept 20th lol.
I have been in a money slump lately so had to cancel my philly birthday trip .
As i was just about to get sad about it eureka! I got it ill have a pretty garden tea party outside in the back yard. I wasn't going to get rid the lauree /owl scheme so i threw it in the mix, and who doesn't love a little hookah with your momosa on a nice sunday afternoon!
I'm also going to try and make a cupcake tower in the shape of laduree boxes mint green of course and have a bunch of pretty flowers all over the table i found these awesome ideas for table ideas at countryliving.com Actually that had alot of amazing ideas



I wanna get poppy flowers but i dont know how red would look with mint green

Comments

  1. That party sounds great! If I was nearby, I would totally crash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pray for that so lol:)

    xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it will be some party!! I hope it all works out for you. Happy early bday sweetie!!

    Hugs,

    Bug

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun birthday idea!

    As for the deviated septum....I seriously have had absolutely no pain from it!! It is crazy.... I thought that the deviated septum would hurt really bad, and the tonsils would be tolerable, but it is completely the opposite! I had no bruising, swelling, or pain from getting my deviated septum fixed (just a little bleeding the first few days), but I am in agony from getting my tonsils removed. I say go for it (regarding getting your septum fixed)! I can already breathe a lot better! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts