Christmas In London town

I forewarn you this is a sorta depressing post.
I wanted to do this post awhile ago but as i sit here at midnight bored tired and not filled with Christmas cheer i decided why not.
For most people Christmas is a wonderful and cheerful time in the past ten years Christmas keeps getting more and more miserable. My dad started hating Christmas about 12 yrs or so ago and my mom just had no opinion really after all my older relatives died our big Christmas parties just stopped happening i tried to keep it going for a few more years but in the past few years i just kinda gave up it was like pulling teeth trying to get everyone together.
Now its just something i do i don't really enjoy it and i can't wait for it to be over.
Last year i spent Christmas alone this year I'm going to my dads just to make him happy i don't really care for either side of my family so id rather be without them and them frowns.
Last year Christmas was really hard i was suppose to be in London for Christmas and when i ended up back in NJ alone i was rather disappointed maybe next year i can venture over by myself or convince my boyfriend to join me.
The only thing i look forward to is one day when i get married having my own Christmas parties making my own family with my husband and friends and starting my own traditions.
Okay enough whining here's the post .

Christmas in London a few pics i found to show how magical and beautiful it is there.






Comments

  1. happy holidays! i hope you have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photography here is gorgeous! i love the movement and life in the ice skating shot. you can create your own Christmas tradition any time you want- it looks like you found many beautiful holiday pieces here! wishing you a bit of joy and cheer today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Merry Christmas!! What a wonderful place to spend the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog, wishing that you will love Christmas and find happiness x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear, I'm sorry to hear that. To be honest, I didn't have a very Christmas mood either, only for my nieces. I hope you could soon do in this days what you choose, as you said...
    Anyway, I send you a hug. :)

    xxx from Madrid.

    PS. London is a magical city, and in Xmas it has to be too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry hun to hear about your Christmas. I get kind of sad sometimes too during the holidays. I wish you the very best New Year!!

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts