Tell me your ghost stories

I have always been a believer in ghosts and the paranormal ever since i was little.
It all started in my old house my grandpa built about 65 years ago.
My bedroom had a random window in it that went into another room and every night when i went to bed i always would see a door appear next to it.
When i was older and had moved out i asked why there was a window there and my mom told me the front door used to be next to it and they added on the room i had never know that it gave me chills.
When i was about 20 the scariest thing happened to me after breaking up with a creepy b/f who claimed to be into Santeria and claimed he had demons. The first sign something was wrong was my cat Lucifer started acting weird hissing at nothing and started sleeping by me every night and always following me around everywhere out of nowhere.
One morning i was laying in bed when i tried to get up i couldn't move or scream nothing and it felt like something was ontop on me holding me down and choking my cat ran over started freaking out and all of a sudden and it stopped and i could move and breathe it was the scariest thing thats ever happened to me.
A friends mother came to my house and told me someone had put a demon on me to hurt me i thought she was nuts but after she did some weird things everything stopped and nothing ever happened like that again.
I may sound crazy but everthing i said happened to me .

I wanna hear your stories anything weird of anything out of the ordinary tell me your story.
I looked up some pics to find those strange photos of ghosts showing up in pics heres 2 i found i liked best feel free to share any you have or found online.


In 1959, Mrs. Mabel Chinnery was visiting the grave of her mother in a British churchyard and took a photo of her husband, who was waiting alone in the car. When the film was developed, Mrs. Chinnery recognized the image of her mother in the backseat - the woman whose grave they had visited on that day. A photo expert examined it for a British newspaper and declared the photo to be authentic.

The best haunted house Ive ever been to was the Winchester mystery house now it looks like a tourist trap since its across from a giant mall but when it was first built it was a majestic place.
It was built by the daughter heir to the Winchester riffle fortune she visited a psychic who told her all the spirits of the people killed by the guns were haunting her the only way to avoid them was to build a giant house to confuse them they built doors that open to the outside that drop 2 floors doors to walls and stair cases that lead to the ceiling its an amazing place to visit if your ever in San Jose California

Comments

  1. Great photos and I love to hear spooky stories.
    In three different houses, I have awoken in the night and seen a "person" in the room.
    I'll tell the most recent tale...
    Mr Tony and I live in an Eduardian house which is about 100 years old, not unusual for the uk! We were sleeping in the attic room, which now has an onsuite bathroom. As I awoke in the night, I could see a woman through the doorway in the onsuite, she was standing and wearing a knee length quilted dressing gown and had blonde backcombed hair, which she was brushing. I could tell she was from the 1950's or 60's. I watched for a while, then blinked and she was gone !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom has a book that said Ellicott City has the most paranormal activity in Maryland, my husband and I live near there and so all the time I am asking him to go 'ghost hunting' with me. He says its a boring idea but I think he is too scared! Also, when I lived in an old house in Taneytown, I used to see moving shadows in my room at night. My great grandparents happened to have died in that house, same thing happened when my grandmother died in our house in Virginia, I saw a shadow moving around my room at night. Maybe I'm just crazy and see things but I really believe that my past family was there looking over me. Just to let you know, I love reading your blog! Take care & love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had plenty of paranormal adventures, (I'm a PI) - stop by and read a story anytime you need a fix
    http://merricatblackwood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts