Beach Barn Baby Adorable cupcake baby basket

Id like to introduce you to an adorable shop who makes fantastic baby baskets.
Beach Barn on etsy makes such cute baby baskets perfect for shower gifts or just a gift for the mom to be .
Check out this adorable cupcake themed baby basket !






I know a mom to be who ill be happy to get this basket i got from the shop.

More about the shop :

The Beach Barn" has become my Handcrafted Baby Accessories & Custom Gift Baskets adventure. I currently handcraft baby blankets & accessories to make up custom gift baskets. I love to create baskets from any theme & or colors. Each basket is so unique! Finding the perfect fabric for each basket is so fun & special. Please keep me in mind should you have an upcoming baby shower or a new arrival!
: ) I would love nothing more than to create something special & unique for you. Gift baskets can be customized in any size. Big or Small, 2 items or 20, it's up to you. : ) The best way to reach me is at: The.BeachBarn [!at] yahoo.com
Ordering a Basket: http://thebeachbarn.blogspot.com/2010/03/ordering-baby-basket-is-easy-as123.html
Products & Pricing: http://thebeachbarn.blogspot.com/2009/07/products-pricing.html



Click here to go to the shop




Comments

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts