Running Away

People always say you can't run away from your problems it never solves them it may be true for some cases but not always if i won the lottery id run away and move to another country far away from NJ lol I would however keep doing what I'm doing with my job i do love my job . I would never have imagined how far i would come with this if i had looked into the future a few years ago. I have my stressful days and all the mistakes and stress just make me learn and grow more. I'm so thankful for all my customers and all of you guys who read my blog and to get to do what i love for a living lol. In the next 2 weeks i will be swamped with orders then Easter a little break then 2 more weeks of orders then Vacation!!! I'm booking my trip to Ireland the end of next week the plan is to leave April 26th this vacation couldn't have come at a better time i need a vacation very badly . I haven't had a proper vacation in years so i have something to look forward to now



Comments

  1. You can't run away from SOME problems. But you can certainly run away from New Jersey.

    And I always say it's not running from, it's running to.;) You can always always run TO new problems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely trip! When I need to run, I always run to Scotland, but I haven't been able to make the trip in a few years - darned economic downturn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could run away from my problems, I would leave NY and run to the Bavarian Alps in a sweet little chalet overlooking the valleys :) I know, dream on, dream on...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts