Happy Easter! What i've been baking edition

Technically its Easter right now lol . I wanted to post now because I'm going to a relatives house tomorrow i haven't seen and years and won't be around all day. That should be interesting lol
I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter and share what i made. Also I'd love to hear what everyone is doing and if your making anything special.
I got Julia Ushers ultimate cookies book and attempted to make the Easter basket cookies half way through i realized they weren't working out so they turned out to be Easter tree trunk cookies lol.
I also made cookie toppers for the cupcakes which i think came out pretty cute .





These were for the kids , I got these cute plastic containers for them at papermart for only $7 for 12.

Comments

  1. A VERY HAPPY EASTER TO YOU. BEAUTIFUL CAKES AND CUPCAKES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookie toppers are perfection! I bet everyone who got one LOVED IT! Cupcake + cookie! HOORAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! Almost too pretty to eat :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts