Christmas Tree


This is my Christmas tree this year. Its at my moms house this year since I'm slowly migrating myself over there from where i live now . She also has a working fireplace so for the first time in years we will be having a real Christmas. I would be more excited about it but it seems the older I get the more people hate the holidays and become more grumpy then usual lol.

If you posted your tree on your blog link me up I'd love to take a look.
What is your favorite part of the holidays?
Mine is wrapping and buying gifts lol I sometimes volunteer myself to wrap gifts for other people since i enjoy it so much .

Comments

  1. I think you should set up a business next Xmas wrapping gifts for people - you do such a gorgeous job on everything and since you enjoy it...why not? : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Popular Posts